If you are looking for a new credit card to add to your collection, you may want to consider a QuikTrip credit card. Issued in partnership with First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, a QuikTrip credit card can be used to pay for fuel, groceries, and other items at any QuikTrip store. With an attractive rewards scheme and a host of other benefits, it is an attractive card that is definitely worth considering. If you still need to convince yourself, check out these ten benefits of having a QuikTrip credit card.
1. You have a great rewards plan
As bankcheckingsavings.com writes, signing up for a QuikTrip credit card could save you a lot of fuel. Its attractive rewards scheme will allow you to get 3 cents per gallon discount at the pump every day, 22 cents per gallon as a statement credit during the first two billing cycles and 1 point for every $ 1 spent on purchases at the store. The points you earn can be redeemed for QuikTrip gift cards, with 100 points equal to a $ 5 gift card.
2. You will be rewarded just for signing up
The benefits of having a QuikTrip credit card don’t take long to become known. Sign up and you will immediately receive a very welcome 100 point sign up bonus as soon as you are approved. 100 points just for signing your name on a dotted line… you can’t ask for much more than that!
3. You will deal with a company recognized for its service.
If you are considering getting a credit card, you will want to know that the provider is trustworthy. Fortunately, you have no worries when it comes to QuikTrip. The company has managed to earn an outstanding A + rating from the Better Business Bureau, a not inconsiderable feat and just the peace of mind you need to know that you are in good hands.
4. You will be protected against card theft
A QuikTrip card can only be used at QuikTrip service stations. You can think of this as a drawback, and of course it limits your options when it comes to refueling. But it turns out that might not be so bad. As clark.com writes, gas stations have long been vulnerable to criminals, who have made a fortune by putting skimmers on gas pumps to capture information on customer cards as they insert them. But now QuikTrip has found a solution. All of its stores are now equipped with a technology called PumpShield that alerts headquarters if someone tries to open the panel doors to install a skimmer device. By combining PumpShield with high-tech security cameras, QuikTrip has made its stores out of the reach of skimmers. By forcing you to recharge at a QuikTrip station, your QuikTrip credit card effectively makes you immune to gas store identity theft.
5. Coverage is broader than you think
Although QuikTrip doesn’t cover the entire United States yet, its coverage is broader than you might think. As Wiki notes, you will currently be able to use your card at any of the following locations:
- Arizona: Phoenix Metro (117 stores)
- Arizona: Tucson Metro (20 stores)
- Colorado: Denver Metro (Available 2021)
- Georgia: Atlanta Metro (139 stores)
- Iowa: Des Moines Subway (20 stores)
- Kansas: Wichita Metro (38 stores)
- Kansas / Missouri: Kansas City Subway (69 stores)
- Missouri / Illinois: St. Louis Metro (132 stores)
- Nebraska / Iowa: Omaha Metro (16 stores)
- North Carolina / South Carolina: Charlotte metro (33 stores)
- Oklahoma: Tulsa Metro (82 stores)
- Remote Store Network: Shreveport, Louisiana, Joplin, Missouri, Lindale, Texas (3 stores)
- South Carolina: Greenville / Spartanburg Subway (54 stores)
- Texas: Dallas / Fort Worth Metro (186 stores)
- Texas: Austin Metro (40 stores)
- Texas: San Antonio Metro (60 stores)
6. There are no annual fees.
Annual fees can be a big problem. You know how it is… you sign up for a great sound card with an attractive sign-up bonus and an attractive rewards program. 12 months go by happily and then bang! All those nice rewards and bonuses are eaten up for a hefty annual fee. With a QuikTrip credit card, you don’t have those worries. Despite the great rewards scheme and great perks, QuikTrip will charge you a huge zero for maintaining your account.
7. It is a good option for people with bad credit.
If you’re tired of being rejected by credit card providers due to a less than stellar credit score, a QuikTrip credit card could be a great option. Even those …