For a high neck chopper, the 2020 Honda Fury definitely goes unnoticed. It hasn’t changed since its debut in 2010, and the Honda Fury is the last surviving model in Honda’s 1300cc line of cruisers.
The Fury is a simple, basic design that allows Honda to keep the price tag at $ 10,599. It has EFI and water cooling, but there are no electronic driver aids; the ABS / Combined Braking option is no longer available. The engine is a 52 degree V-twin with SOHC cylinder heads with two spark plugs per cylinder.
With 32 degrees camber and a 21-inch front wheel, one would reasonably expect the Honda Fury to not be easy to handle. Somehow the Honda engineers worked their magic, and the Fury handles quite well in all conditions, from the highway to parking lots to canyons.
The massive 336mm disc slows down the narrow 21-inch front end, with a 200mm-wide 18-inch rear tire paired with a 296mm disc. Dunlop tires accept all the demands of the chassis without complaint, with Sportmax-line rubber at the rear.
As gangly as the ergonomics look gangly, the 2020 Honda Fury is a comfortable ride with decent suspension that keeps road imperfections at bay for the most part.
For more information, visit our Honda Fury Review.
2020 Honda Fury Specifications
- Type: 52 degree V-twin
- Displacement: 1312cc
- Bore x stroke: 89.5 x 104.3 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.2: 1
- Valve train: SOHC; 3vpc
- Refueling: EFI with 38mm throttle body
- On: digital with 3-D mapping; two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Final Drive – Shaft
- Front suspension; travel: 45mm non-adjustable fork; 4.0 inch
- Rear suspension; travel: Adjustable damper with rebound damping and spring preload; 3.7 inch
- Tires: Dunlop D122
- Front tire: 90/90 x 21; Dunlop D422F
- Rear tire: 200/50 x 18; Dunlop Sportmax D423
- Front brake: 336mm disc with 2-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- ABS: None
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 71.0 inches
- Rake: 32 degrees
- Trail: 3.6 inches
- Seat Height: 26.9 inches
- Fuel capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Estimated fuel consumption: 45 mpg
- Empty weight: 663 pounds
2020 Honda Fury Color:
- Blue Pearl Hawkeye