- Remove the instrument panel.
- Separate the evaporator discharge air temperature sensor from the A / C.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the sensor.
- Remove the sensor.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
How to remove the instrument panel: ford fusion won’t start
CAUTION: Electronic modules are sensitive to static electrical charges. If exposed to these charges, damage can occur.
1. Disconnect the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS).
2. Remove the console from the floor.
3. Remove the trim panels from the end of the left and right instrument panel.
4. Remove the weather strips from the front door openings near the instrument panel.
5. Remove the A-pillar trim panels.
6. Remove the right and left hood protection panels.
7. From behind the left protection panel, disconnect the two electrical connectors.
8. From behind the right kick panel, disconnect the bulkhead electrical connector and antenna input cable.
CAUTION: To avoid damaging the bulkhead electrical connector, make sure the release handle is in the UP position before disconnecting the electrical connector.
ford fusion air conditioning diagram, air conditioning does not turn on