Eighteen years and five million units in sales since the introduction of the Pirelli Diablo Rosso line, the Diablo Rosso IV is being introduced. Although the details on the IV are sketchy, we will share what we know.
diablo rosso 4
- The Diablo Rosso brand is very broad. In addition to the new Diablo Rosso IV, there is also the higher-performance Diablo Rosso Corsa II and the city-friendly Diablo Rosso Scooter. Various tires from the Pirelli Diablo Rosso line have been used as OEM rubber on a wide variety of motorcycles.
- Pirelli describes the Diablo Rosso IV as a “super sports product.” In addition, a Pirelli spokesperson tells us: “As the direct successor to Diablo Rosso III, Diablo Rosso IV raises the bar even further for this product range, taking handling and grip qualities to the highest levels, both in dry and dry conditions. damp. Diablo Rosso IV is dedicated to motorcyclists who love a more dynamic riding style, owners of supersports, hypernaked or crossover motorcycles who demand from a tire a high level of grip in all types of asphalt and weather conditions, as well as a precise response and excellent handling to take full advantage of the high performance of their bikes. “
- Looking at the tread pattern, it is clear that IVs are designed to put a lot of rubber on the pavement, as the groove is minimal. The action photo shows Rosso IV tires mounted on an Aprilia RSV4 Factory, so performance is the focus.
pirelli diablo rosso iv; diablo rosso iv
- Our most recent test of a motorcycle shod with the Pirelli Diablo Rosso III was the 2020 Ducati Monster 821 Sealth. We left the review impressed with the IIIs, saying: “The wheelbase is the star, with the grip offered by the Rossa III that makes it possible to maintain a stable line without drama.”
- We do not have an arrival date for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV at dealerships. Also, we do not have a list of sizes. Pricing is not yet available from Pirelli either. As soon as the details are available, we will share them with you.
Action photography by Marco Campelli