Studying is an activity that requires the greatest possible concentration. If your ability to concentrate is poor, there are numerous Concentration techniques to help you focus your attention on a single taskIn this case, the matter itself has to be understood and internalized.
The ability to concentrate can be increased by a number of Habits. Before starting your studies, you need to create suitable framework conditions for this:
- Always study in the same placebe it the room, library, or any other location we choose to make sure it is a quiet place with no noise or distractions and where we have all the necessary tools close by, from textbooks to pens , Calculators, etc.
- Look forward to your studies well restedafter I slept well. It is also important to take a break every 45 minutes and to “catch your breath” every now and then. Overeating in the moments before or sitting to study hungry affects concentration.
- As for the lighting, it’s convenient make the most of natural light (avoid direct light). If artificial light is used, the place must have general and point lighting. Good ventilation also helps. White and blue lights are most advisable and it is recommended that you avoid LED lights and large fluorescent tubes whenever possible.
- Adopt a suitable ergonomic posture, with straight back and head tilted slightly forward. Your legs and thighs should be at a 90-degree angle, with your feet on the floor. Make sure the neck is straight and the shoulders are free of tension. The study chair should be adjustable to different heights, have a lumbar support and armrests.
- Get used to the order. A messy table wastes time constantly searching for what is needed and also creates unnecessary distractions.
Techniques for greater greater concentration
To be more efficient in your study, learn the following important guidelines and exercises to improve your concentration.
one. planning. Organize the Study curriculum and then not consuming study time and planning what time and how much study time will be spent on each section will allow you not to waste energy and improve concentration. For example, if you set a schedule from 4 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day, you will be able to render from this time more easily because you have reserved this time specifically for studying.
two. breathing. Before starting your studies dedicate five minutes…