The music career enables you to create and explore musical culture through history, composition, and vocal or instrumental practice.
The musician recognizes and masters the musical language and has the knowledge to compose, orchestrate, play various instruments, work as a teacher in public or private schools and lead large choirs. By studying, you will be able to interpret the music of instruments such as the piano, guitar and violin.
The graduate can teach in music workshops, fill important positions in orchestras, research national or international music, work as an organizer of music events in the media, work in recognized film companies and design curtains and sound themes for advertisements.
The music course provides the knowledge to advise singers before their auditions, to participate as a jury in competitions and to practice music therapy, in which the goal of their music is therapeutic. The professional can work at universities, art schools, advertising firms, recording studios or as an independent agent. The race is ideal for art-sensitive people with a good sense of rhythm management, great hearing and a creative mind capable of creating new forms of musical expression.
advantages and disadvantages
The advantage To study music are:
- You have the ability to play various musical instruments.
- Wide range of job opportunities from cultural centers to radio stations and music production workshops.
- Possibility of communication through music.
- Good adaptation to teamwork.
- Great artistic sensitivity to compose and regain emotions through the ear.
The disadvantage of the career are:
- It’s a long-term career that requires and needs constant practice.
- Instruments are often expensive to buy.
- Possible financial instability if you only work as a freelancer.
- Lots of competition in the job.
- It requires a mind willing to overcome frustrations due to criticism as an art career.