is defined as Social psychology the science that studies a person’s human thoughts, feelings, and behaviors and their relationship with others. Psychology also focuses on the study of social phenomena and the laws and norms that govern coexistence. This field of psychology studies social organizations, patterns of behavior within groups, and the roles individuals play in each of them.
The training necessary to work as a social psychologist is Study of psychology. There are various access routes, for example via the higher training cycles, the Abitur plus selectivity test or via the entrance tests for people over 25, 40 and 45 years of age.
The aim of the psychology degree is to train specialists who have the necessary scientific knowledge to understand, interpret and analyze human behavior. You will also be taught the skills and tools required to assess and intervene in individual and collective behavior to promote and improve health and quality of life.
To specialize in the branch of social psychology, you can do several master B. the university master’s course in social psychology, the master’s course in social intervention psychology, the university master’s course in psychological interpretations in the social field or the educational orientation and psychosocial interpretation in the field of disability.
Between personal characteristics and skills that a professional in social psychology must collect include:
- Interest and ability to research
- Interest in people’s thoughts and actions
- Logical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowing to be objective and to act without prejudice
- Know how to stay calm
- Ability to work in a team
- Learn how to maintain confidentiality
In the training in social psychology, special attention is paid to the fact that the students Competencies What:
- Knowledge of the principles and laws of psychological processes
- Know how to describe and measure psychological variables, cognitive, emotional or behavioral processes
- Ability to diagnose and intervene in different contexts and fields
- Ability to plan and execute appropriate …