Saltar al contenido

馃 [2021] University access for foreign students I

2 julio, 2021

If you are foreign student and you want to access a Spanish university, you need the entry requirements to university and do that Admission procedure for university studies. This process and the documents you need to submit will vary depending on whether you are a student from an EU member state or have an international agreement or not. Below you will find information on access to the university.

Access for students from member states of the European Union and with international agreements

This access modality is aimed at all students with one of the following qualifications:

  • European Baccalaureate title.
  • International Baccalaureate Diploma.
  • Title, diploma or studies equivalent to the qualification of the Spanish educational system and originating from an educational system of a Member State of the European Union or with international agreements.

If you have one of these degrees, you can take part in the pre-registration process for university admission. To do this, you need to obtain admission for university admission from the National University of Distance Education (UNED).

With this accreditation you will receive the Admission requirement, namely the study grade transferred to the Spanish system or proof of origin (a grade between 5 and 10 points). It corresponds to the grade obtained in the general phase of selectivity.

To get it, the university offers the service UNEDasiss with which you are admitted to the Education. The student can request various services that enable him to participate in the university admissions process.

This accreditation is valid for access to most Spanish universities, but there may be some universities that it does not allow. Hence, you need to prior to applying for accreditation Consult the admission information at the university you plan to study at to verify the process.

The most important requirements universities can have are:

  • Admission requirement. Score between 5 and 10 points, this is calculated according to the equivalences of qualifications for educational systems. These can be found in the appendix of the UNEDasiss regulation.
  • Evaluation of the Abitur for university entrance. There are two possibilities:
    • Implementation of specific competence tests (PCE): Exams offered by UNEDasiss in certain subjects. These tests are necessary if you want to improve your university …

馃 [2021] University access for foreign students I