Spring is approaching and with the start of the new season it may be a good time to learn something new or improve your skills with more knowledge. If there is something left over on the Internet, there are options to do this, and with the following list you can take a look at dozens of free online courses that you can start this month.
All courses are in Spanish and are taught by prestigious universities and institutions around the world, although mainly from Spain and Latin America. You will have to create a user account on the platform where it is taught, and only the lessons are free, the certification usually has an additional cost.
Object detection: a course at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in which you will be introduced to the basic principles of any automatic system for the detection and recognition of objects in images.
The Disruption of the Blockchain: a course at the Austral University in which they will offer you a broad theoretical and practical overview of the impact of blockchain in the legal, technological, economic and social fields.
Artificial Reasoning: A course from the National Autonomous University of Mexico in which you will receive an introduction to both logic and probability theory.
Incarnated cognition: a course at the National Autonomous University of Mexico in which you will briefly learn about the history and most relevant concepts of cognitive sciences, so that you can develop a speech to express your opinion about cognition in humans, animals, other living beings and machines. .
Electrons in Action: Electronics and Arduinos for your own Inventions: a course from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile that will introduce you to electronics and Arduinos, starting from the most basic of an electrical circuit and ending with the design of low complexity circuits using programmable electronic devices.
Machine learning: a course from the National Autonomous University of Mexico in which you will learn the basics of machine learning with a practical approach, which addresses both the general foundations and specific methods and some practical aspects.
Introduction to C programming: Data types and structures: a course at the Autonomous University of Madrid in which you will learn the basic concepts that will help you develop the programming skills necessary to get started in the C language.
Introduction to programming in C: Control instructions and text files: a course at the Autonomous University of Madrid in which you will learn about conditionals, loops and text files in the C programming language, one of the most used.
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: Main Algorithms – A Galileo University course in which you will learn how the artificial intelligence algorithms that make chatbots, autonomous cars, voice recognition, and more work, work.
Audio coding: Beyond MP3: a course at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in which you will learn the fundamentals of audio compression systems as well as the most widely used standards. The standards of the MPEG group such as MP3 and AAC will be seen, as well as other open source ones such as OPUS.
- Introduction to Containers with Docker and Kubernetes – An IBM course in which you will learn how to build applications natively in the cloud using container tools and technologies, and deploy your applications in any public, private or hybrid cloud.
- ICT Fundamentals for Business Professionals: Business Applications: a course at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in which you will learn the basic concepts about the most used ICT tools in the company, office automation packages, email, conference systems and systems of integrated management such as ERP, CRM, SCM or BI, among others.
- ICT Fundamentals for Business Professionals: Software Development: a course at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in which you will learn the basic concepts of software development project management, reviewing the basic concepts and roles of project management and cycle management systems development life, the tools and methods used in software development, the standards used in the development and the design of the user interface of a computer system.
- Introduction to Linux as a software systems development environment: a course at the Polytechnic University of Madrid in which you will obtain the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to start using the LINUX / UNIX operating system, along with a basic set of tools and services on the network, as a support environment for the development of software applications.
- ICT fundamentals for business professionals: Hardware: a course at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in which you will learn the hardware bases of Information Systems and Communications Networks.
- Kali Linux. Installation, commands and tools practice: a course on Udemy to learn how to use Kali Linux, and its suite of totally free tools.
- Launching into Machine Learning in Spanish: a Google course in which you will start with the history of machine learning and why neural networks currently give such good results for a wide variety of data science problems.
Predictive models with Machine Learning: a course from the Anahuac University Network in which you will learn the fundamentals of machine learning and how to create prediction, regression and classification models with the help of Python.
Deep Learning: a course from the Anahuac University Network in which you will learn what a neural network is, how to create a neural network, and how to train a neural network with a set of images.
- Machine learning and data science: a course at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in which you will learn to value and extract knowledge from data, using generic data analysis techniques and tools, and machine learning in particular.
- Algorithms from Scratch – A course on Udemy to learn to reason like a programmer and increase your problem solving skills.
- Master in Machine Learning – Learn R and Python from Scratch: A course on Udemy to learn about the mathematics behind data science, algorithms, and Python programming libraries.
- Internet of things (IoT) and Big Data: a course at the Universidad del Rosario in which you will learn to develop complete and scalable systems in IoT with the use of Big Data and thus enrich your professional profile with a global perspective, under one of the technologies in greatest demand today.
- Introduction to Data Mining: a course at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in which you will gradually and practically learn the basic concepts of Data Mining, along with the algorithms most used today.
- Introduction to Data Analysis – An IBM course where you will receive an introduction to the concepts of data analysis, the role of a Data Analyst, and the tools used to perform daily functions.