As we already have four years ago in Engadget, browsing the Deep Web we can come across all kinds of pages with illegal activities, cybercrime, sale of stolen products and pornography. But it would be unfair to say that there is only crime on the Tor network, and that is why today we are going to propose several pages for you to see the positive side.
On this list you will find several entry points to start finding other .onion pages, a good repertoire of all kinds of online communities, several blogs in Spanish and pages of online services or related to multimedia content or cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, we have left out those related to criminal activities, those in which you can hire a cracker or a blog with pictures that are not in very good taste.
All the links are directed to the Deep Web, so in order to open them you will need to have Tor Browser downloaded and open them from there. In fact, if you are going to visit the proposals, it would be advisable that you would open this article directly from the Tor browser so that it is easier to open them all.
- DuckDuckGo: Popular alternative search engine in its .onion version. It not only finds links from the conventional web, but also from the Deep Web.
- The Hidden Wiki: This is one of the indexes where you can find different links to pages of interest on Tor networks. It has several versions, so we have decided to link to the one that is uncensored.
- Torch: Another of the main search engines of the hidden Internet of Tor. It is maintained through advertising, and ensures that it links to a total of 1.1 million pages on the Deep Web.
- Not Evil: Another search engine that pretends to be the Google of the Tor network. It does not find conventional pages, only those belonging to the Deep Web.
- 8chan: If 4chan is one of the most diverse and controversial communities on the mainstream web, 8chan aspires to be an equivalent on the Darknet.
- Onion Chan 3.0: Variety forum of the Deep Web, with a general chat section and another for marketing. It seems like a small thing, but they already have almost 60,000 registered members. In Spanish.
- Chat With Strangers: A curious chat service in which we connect to chat with a total stranger.
- Facebook: The Facebook of a lifetime, the real one, only with a Tor domain that they have created to be able to use it from the safety of the Deep Web.
- Hidden Answers: Who needs a Yahoo Questions when we can turn to this alternative? Just ask your question and the rest of the users will answer you.
- Mail2Tor: An anonymous email service to send or receive messages while maintaining our privacy.
- ElBonario: Link on the Deep Web to the popular blog ElBinario.net about security, software, networks and current affairs. In Spanish.
- Mike Tigas: The blog of Mike Tigas, developer, journalist, photographer and civic hacker.
- Deep Web Radio: The name says it all. A page where you can find several online radios with all kinds of musical genres.
- Imperial Library: A repository of books of all genres, mainly in English. It has a collection of 100,009 titles.
- The reborn PAPYREFB2 library: A library of electronic books in which we can download works on FB2, ePub, Mobi. In Spanish.
Money and cryptocurrencies
- Hidden Wallet: A hidden and anonymous wallet in which to store our bitcoins.
- OnionWallet: Another hidden wallet that offers secure, encrypted and offline storage, which protects our funds with a PIN code, anonymous registration and a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Shadow Wallet: Secure storage, easy-to-use user interface, anonymous registration, and a commission of just 0.001 bitcoin per transaction. This is another of the several virtual wallets of the Deep Web.
- WeBuyBitcoins: Do you have Bitcoins and don’t know what to do with them? On this page they buy them from you by paying you in various currencies and through Paypal.
- InserTor: An alternative to the classic Pastebin hidden in the depths of the network.
- Jiskopedia: A curious alternative to Wikipedia hosted on two Deep Web systems. It is multilanguage, and we can find it in Tor and I2P.
- TorShops: This is a service that we can hire to design our own .onion store with integration for payments with Bitcoins.
At the time of writing, we have tested that all links are working correctly, and several popular but missing pages have been excluded. online. By the way, any proposal that you have to add to the list, leave it in the comments and we will make it grow together.