The mobile is not only to do an innumerable number of tasks, these also have to be comfortable to perform. And an Android smartphone brings numerous advantages in this area since it not only allows greatly customize the appearance of applications, also adapt the text they contain. This is the case of WhatsApp, for example: it is possible to make the font size larger, also to apply different text formats to the messages.
Since messaging applications are precisely for sending and receiving messages, text makes up the vast majority of content. Therefore, this text must be read correctly; hence adapting the font size make it easier for people with certain vision difficulties to read. And the good thing is that changing the font size is extremely simple, both for the entire phone and only for WhatsApp.
Here we explain all the ways to change the font size in WhatsApp, so much so that you only need that change for the application and for the entire phone. With a few simple steps, you will be much more comfortable reading the messages.
WHATSAPP Tips and tricks to HIDE YOURSELF TO THE MAXIMUM and keep your PRIVACY
How to change the font size from WhatsApp
The messaging application has some customization of the font within its configuration options, so a few simple steps are enough for you to change font size only for WhatsApp. The rest of the mobile will remain unchanged.
The process is the following:
- Enter WhatsApp and go to the settings, in the three points in the upper right corner.
- Look for the ‘Chats’ option.
- Go to ‘Font size’.
- Choose the size you want from the three available: small, medium or large.
Changing the font size from WhatsApp does not involve complications, but it is not that it offers too many options since only three possibilities are available. Therefore, and whenever you need different proportions to facilitate reading, you will have to change the font size throughout the phone.
How to change font size on Android
This option should be available on your phone: with it you can adapt the visibility of the source so that make it more comfortable for you to read any text on the phone, either in WhatsApp or in the web browser or phone contacts. And it does not involve too much complication.
To adapt the font size on Android you must do the following:
- Go to the settings of your Android mobile and enter the screen options.
- Locate the option ‘Font size’. It may have another specific name, such as ‘Font size and style’. * You will see that below you have a selector with a large ‘A’ on the right and a smaller ‘A’ on the left. Move the selector until the text suits your needs.
- In the event that you need the letters (and other content) larger, you can enlarge it with the option ‘Screen content size’ or ‘Screen zoom’ (the specific name may vary). This setting is also available in your phone’s display settings.
With the size of the font and the content you can adapt the visibility of what your Android mobile shows to what you need. Play with these two values, in addition to the size settings of WhatsApp itself, in order to customize phone letter.