Python It is not only one of the most loved programming languages by programmers, but it is also usually one of the most used, and most studied. Recently, Python has surpassed Java as the most popular programming language in the TIOBE index, something that had not happened in 20 years.
Thanks to its versatility, it is used in many cases, and has become one of the workhorses in the world of artificial intelligence and machine learning, a field with increasing demand in the job market. Let Tesla say so, a company in which they are looking for programmers who master Python to work on their cars. Yes do you want to learn python from scratch, or you are a programmer and want to expand your knowledge, or if you already handle the language and want to learn more, here is a list of courses and tutorials for all levels.
Free online courses in Spanish
- Introduction to programming with Python: a course from the Austral University that does not require previous knowledge. It offers access to the basics of programming using Python version 3.0. Once you complete this course, you will be able to build small programs to help you in your work and you will be ready to take more advanced programming courses.
- Programming for everyone (starting with Python): One of the most popular courses on Python in the world, it is a course from the University of Michigan that was recently translated into Spanish. It is an introduction without prerequisites where you will learn about variables, conditional execution, repeated execution and how we use functions.
- Object Oriented Programming with Python: a course at the Austral University in which you will learn about the design of programs with objects and to diagram UML.
- Introduction to programming in Python I: a course from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile that will introduce you to the world of programming with the Python language. You will learn from the basic treatment of variables to the programming of algorithms to build your own games. In addition, you will become familiar with the fundamental concepts for the development of algorithms and their programming.
- Machine Learning with Python – A Hands-on Introduction – An IBM course where you will learn the basics of machine learning with Python. You will learn about supervised and unsupervised learning, you will see how statistical modeling is related to machine learning and you will make a comparison of each one.
Free online courses in English
- Python for Beginners a Microsoft course posted as 44 videos on YouTube. This covers all the basics you need to know about Python to give you the necessary foundations so that later you can learn more on your own.
- Crash Course on Python: a Google course to learn the basics of writing simple Python programs using the most common structures.
- Using Python to Interact with the Operating System: a Google course in which you will learn to manipulate files and processes in your computer’s operating system.
- Learn Python 2 a basic course on Codecademy to learn the fundamentals of Python 2.
Introduction to Python: Absolute Beginner – A Microsoft course to learn the basics of Python, where you will get a lot of practice creating projects using Jupyter Notebooks on Azure.
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python: a RICE course in which any student without computer skills will be able to learn the basics of building an interactive application using Python.
- Python Programming Essentials – A RICE course where you will learn the basics of programming and how to create programs using Python.
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python – An MIT course in which you will learn how to solve real-world analytical problems using Python 3.5.
- Python for Data Science: a UC San Diego course in which you will learn to use powerful open source Python tools such as Pandas, Git, and Malplotlib to manipulate, analyze, and visualize complex databases.
- Analyzing Data with Python: an IBM course in which you will learn how to analyze data in Python using multidimensional arrays in numpy, manipulate DataFrames in pandas, use the SciPy library, and run machine learning with scikit-learn!