The popular messaging client WhatsApp It gives a facelift to settings of its application, with a new interface that from today you can test through the latest beta version.
The new WhatsApp settings now present a much cleaner design, eliminating the separating lines between sections and adding new icons to make it more visual. To make it more intuitive it also shows below the section text a small summary with the most important options.
WHATSAPP Tips and tricks to HIDE YOURSELF TO THE MAXIMUM and keep your PRIVACY
The organization of the settings has hardly changed, with only a few minor order changes in some options, but most of the options remain the same.
The main screen of WhatsApp settings looks like this:
- Profile: to change the name, status and photo.
- Account: to change privacy, security, number.
- Chats: backup, history, wallpaper.
- Notifications: sounds for messages, groups and calls.
- Data and storage: data usage, automatic download.
- Invite a friend.
In the section Account we find the following sections:
- Privacy: customize the privacy of our photo, information, status, read receipts, blocked contacts and last connection time.
- Safety: enable security notifications.
- Two-step verification: protect our account with a PIN.
- Change number: migrate our WhatsApp account to a new mobile line.
- Request info. from my account: see a report with all the data that WhatsApp has about you.
- Delete my account: unsubscribe from the WhatsApp account.
In the section Chats we can customize make the following options:
- Activate Enter to send a message.
- Disable visibility of multimedia files in the gallery.
- Customize the background of conversations.
- Custom the backup.
- Manage our chat history.
In section notifications we can customize the sounds, vibration and notification LEDs for private messages, groups and calls.
Data and storage
In the section Data and storage we can check the statistics of data usage, manage storage usage, and configure automatic download of photos, audio, videos and documents.
Finally, in the help section we can see the frequent questions, contact your technical service, or consult the conditions and privacy of the service.